These terms and conditions govern the sale and use of products sold by us New Way Productions Ltd to you. They also govern the use of the site selfhypnosis.com.
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have special meanings:
- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ – New Way Productions Ltd (company number 5671257).
- ‘the site’ – selfhypnosis.com
- ‘you’, ‘your’ – The person who is entering into this contract with us.
By using the site and our products you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access the site or use our products.
Safety Notice – Important Information
Our products are intended to help you positively benefit from hypnosis. Although hypnotherapy is known to be a highly effective and consistent therapy, the content of our recordings and the information provided on them and this site should be regarded as being COMPLIMENTARY.
- They should NOT and do NOT replace medical treatment.
- NOTHING offered by us is intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical, emotional or physical condition/illness.
- If you are in any doubt over a health or emotional problem then you should seek advice from a GP or an appropriate professional.
- DO NOT listen to our recordings when you are involved in anything that needs your full attention.
- NEVER listen to the recordings whilst driving or operating machinery.
- Only listen to recordings when you can safely relax or sleep.
- DO NOT listen to any of our recordings if you suffer from epilepsy or a serious psychiatric condition. If in doubt please consult your doctor.
If you are under 18, you may ONLY access the site or purchase products from us with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Use of our Products
Our products may ONLY be used for your own personal, non commercial home use.
- YOU MAY NOT use any of our products for any commercial purpose.
- Unauthorised copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of any of our products or recordings is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you are a professional therapist or practising hypnotherapist then you may use our recordings as a reference material for your own professional development. However:
- YOU MAY NOT make copies of our recordings or their content.
- YOU MAY NOT hire or rent our recordings.
- YOU MAY NOT play any of our recordings to your clients.
Use of the Site
- YOU MAY NOT copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public or otherwise, selfhypnosis.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree NOT to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any selfhypnosis.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of the site content requires prior written permission from us.
Refunds and Returns
If you are unhappy with a product or products then you may contact us to request refund. However, the following terms apply:
- Refunds are limited to one order per person / household, and/or…
- Refunds are limited to a maximum of 5 single sessions or 1 Super-7-Series course.
- A refund for a Super-7-Series course will only be permitted after 30-days (the length of a course) and not before.
- A refund for a CD order will only be issued upon the return of the items to us. You shall bear the cost of shipping.
- Our refund policy is valid for a period of 90-days only. We cannot issue refunds beyond this time period.
If you haven’t ordered from us yet and are unsure about whether you will like our products or not, then consider starting with one or two single sessions only. This will prevent any disappointment. Likewise, if in the unlikely event you discover that you don’t like our products then we kindly ask you don’t order from us again to prevent further disappointment.
We may provide links to other websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these external websites and any other third parties.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The use of the site including content and functions, in addition to use of any of our products is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘is available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) that they will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage resulting from the use of our site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
Whilst we do our best to ensure everything is accurate and error free, we do not guarantee or represent that the content and/or functions of the site will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Although we do not intend to, we may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us.